I cut about 5 inches off. And it feels sooo good! I have been wanting to do this for a while. I know that most people would go see their hairdresser but I was in the mood to cut hair. Now for those who don't know, I did attend all 2000 hours of hair school so I do know what I'm doing. Well, basically. But the funny thing is about me, I won't color my own hair. Every time I do, it turns out weird. But I can cut my hair just fine. So I will be making an appointment for my hair color...
So what do you think?

4 comments:
You did an a great job
I am so impressed!
I love the new family pic at the top of your blog too! :)
I LOVE your family picture. It's sooo cute! Cute hair too. I wouldn't even dare!
Hey,
I'm collecting Christmas Cards for my blog. If you have a digital christmas card I'd love to add it to my collection! My email address is bryceandcindy@hotmail.com
Post a Comment