Me: Hey Carson, how's your ear?
(we were up all night because his ear hurt...a lot. Much crying by Carson and sleeplessness on both our parts)
Carson: It hurts.
Me: Well, should we go to the Dr. and get it fixed?
Carson: No. I want my dad to fix it.
Me: We have to go to the Dr. She will fix it and make it better.
Carson: I want my dad to fix it. He has tools... He can fix it with his tools.
***Update: Carson has a nasty ear infection. His ear drum is about to burst. Hopefully, it won't. Poor kiddo! He is getting lots of sympathy (as he should!) because he is in so much pain. His crying was the saddest thing you ever heard! He saw the Nurse Practitioner at the Dr.'s office and she is fabulous! Carson was so scared and she put him at ease right away. I hope she's at our Dr's office for a long time. Carson is feeling a little bit better now that he has all the right medicine. I'm hoping that he takes a nap because we both really need to sleep. 2 hours of completely interrupted sleep is not enough for either of us.***
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

2 comments:
Poor kid. I love that he thinks Daddy can fix it. That is so cute!
I feel your pain! Bella just went through the same thing. Wednesday and Thursday she cried and no sleep I finally took her to the doctors. He said that it looked like it was ready to burst. I had to have her take the shot since trying to shove medicine down her doesn't work. Today she feels much better and she slept all night.
Post a Comment