Monday, December 22, 2008

Anyone else...

out there having weird problems with their blogs? Mine is doing all sorts of strange stuff. So I haven't been blogging because blogger apparently doesn't want me to. Neither does my Internet provider because it seems to go down every 5 minutes too. It is very annoying. I haven't been able to feed my computer addiction and I'm pretty much a grouch.

My mom and step dad are coming into town tonight, provided that the STUPID weather cooperates! I have been stressing about it all day long and my mom hasn't even called to ease my mind. She is in big trouble. We are going to have to talk about this. Just kidding mom!

Let's see, what else have I been doing? I have all the neighbor gifts ready to be passed out, if I can just find a minute to do it! I have wrapped about half of my kids Christmas stuff so that is a good thing too.

We will be having a party for my family tomorrow night so we can exchange gifts. We are having a big turkey dinner to make up for the Thanksgiving dinner that I couldn't eat. Then on Wednesday morning, some of the family on my mom's side is supposed to come over, which will be cool because I haven't seen them in forever!

With school out this week, the kids are in heaven. I am in hell. I wish they would have school until Christmas eve! (Not really) If I have to break up another fight, I just might go postal! However, I haven't had my computer fix until today, so it just might be my addiction speaking!

Well, that's all that's going on in the land of OZ. Not too exciting but hey, I'm kinda tired of exciting anyway! Christmas morning can be exciting this week. That works for me!

No comments: