I've been tagged by my good friend Natalie
You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
E-ever trying to be happy
L-loves to scrapbook, both paper and digital
I-I love my 3 boys, Allan, Caleb and Carson
Z-ZZZZZ....I wish I was sleeping
A-Always busy, busy, busy
B-bugged all the time by the busy body city council woman who lives up the street
E-eating at Samuari 21 is my favorite kind of food
T-talks on the phone and internet constantly
H-hot momma!
My name is Amy Elizabeth, named after my wonderful grandma who passed away several years ago.
umm... I think I'm gonna to tag Jana and Mindy!!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for playing. See it wasn't so bad and you did a good job. Sorry the City Council it picking on you.
We did get our carpet in!!! I am not working extra tonight so I will try not to be comotose when you talk to me tomarrow. LOL
Post a Comment