Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Valentine's Day Present (plus my twisted thoughts)



After driving for over 25 hours my hubby brought us home our new RV. He left Friday, after many major complications, (he forgot to confirm his plane tickets) with his brother Anton and flew to San Antonio, Texas. They spent the night down there, doing all sort of fun things (without me) :( and then headed for home in the morning. After two nights of me worrying, he finally made it home this morning! Maybe tonight I can actually get to sleep without waking up over and over again wondering where he was. You know that you've been married for a long time when you can't sleep well when the snore monster is gone! Which is why I've decided that being healthy isn't always such a great thing. My grandma has been a health nut her whole life and it has backfired on her. She loves my grandpa so much (he passed away 3 years ago) and all she wants is to be with him again. But she's taken such good care of herself that she's just too healthy. So I've decided that this isn't going to happen to me! I'm going to eat chocolate, fast food, and exercise whenever I feel like it. Morbid thoughts, I know.



Week 3 of potty training: I've had it! If I have to change another pair of wet underwear and pants I just might go crazy! So Carson is just running around naked at this point. Has anyone ever notice how much a 2 year old is like a puppy? They are destructive, hyper, and they pee on everything. They are cute, fun to have around, and will play fetch.(Seriously, Carson will fetch a ball when thrown.) I have piles of laundry because of the clothes and somehow, he manages to pee on his bed at least twice a week. So all I do is wash nasty clothes and sheets every day! GRRRR....are we done yet?

5 comments:

Cody and Mindy said...

Rock on Amy your an officail blogger and I am an officail blog stalker, so sorry if you didn't want me to find you it was inevitable. How the heck are you anyway? Your boys are growing up and still beautiful. I expect to see your little guy in Regis and Kelly's baby model show this year!!
Hey and Happy New Camper, that thing is bigger than where I live. Have fun with it and let us know if your ever up this way. And could you get Joanne to start one of these blog things so we can keep tabs on her. I've already told her twice but maybe you'll be the one to motivate her. Talk to you soon. Mindy

Cody and Mindy said...

oh and p.s. could you add me to your cool friends list?

Jana Homer said...

Nice R.V.! So are you taking us on a road trip? Let's do one...we could go to Mexico and get fake oakleys.

Elder Larkin said...

Sooooo funny to read about Carson potty training. I went through it three times! And good for you on the shopping while the hubby's away. You are such a girl. I think we all do it a time or two...or three.
That camper sure looks fun! Next time you head in the Vegas direction, you'll have to let us know. In fact Mt. Charleston is really close...hint hint :)
I'll bet you're getting really excited for the pool to be done too. Sippin' Pina Colada's on your back patio or by the pool sounds really inviting about now.

Nat Nat said...

Glad he made it home safely. The RV is going to be a blast to use!

Sorry about Carson I tell I don't potty train. Good Luck!