OK, I'm still going crazy! We have finally gotten the RV loaded up with all our stuff(3 days later!) and we went to go and put the water in. And guess what? It started raining. Now, keep in mind that it has been beautiful all day, no clouds and it was almost 65 degrees! Where in the heck did all this rain come from? OH I KNOW, its because I've been efficient all week long and this is my punishment. GRRR...and if things couldn't get worse, my 2 year old monster just dumped water into an electrical outlet in his room! And guess what, his circut has shut completely off and won't turn on. I tell my hubby about this and he tells me to go and take a blow dryer in and dry out the outlet. OK that might work IF I had electricity to the room. OK I promise the next time I get on here and blog I will
be happy and post lots of pictures from out trip. But for now, I'm grumpy. But I know that this too shall pass, right?
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

1 comment:
That my dear is what you get for having a 2 year old around. LOL Man these kids. I am sorry he did that. Hope you get it fixed and hope you are loving your vacation time! Have Fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment