



I'm very grateful that I have a husband who is insisting that our yard be finished in the next few months. I'm ready for the kids to go play in the sand box and for a garden bursting with fresh veggies and fruit! Heck, I'm just gonna come right out and say it, I'm ready for SUMMER! It seems as though winter dragged on and on this year. Bring on the sun!

5 comments:
You have waited so long for this to be done. I can't wait for summer! I am sick of winter. I also can't wait to come down from cold land and swim in your pool. I will need to bring the kidos for that one. :)
So when is the party? I'm excited for your pool to be done also!! Looks like fun! Your awesome Amy. Did you find any good deals at the sale?
Hey I am tagging you! Go check out my blog for details. :) Love ya!
Amy your yard looks fantastic!!! I can't wait till mine looks that nice so people will want to come over! Isn't that why we all want a yard like that? "It aint worth havin' if you can't share it with some one". I wish I was there to party with you!
Amy you don't even know Winter Hottie. I'm going to post some pictures of what I woke up to this morning. Wish we were there in the semi sun. Love Love Love the pool. You have to let us come for a dip when we come visit. Your yard is amazing!!
Post a Comment