Saturday, February 9, 2008

My husband is out of town...

OK, I'll admit it. When Allan leaves town my whole house goes down the toilet! I didn't even feed the kids dinner until 8. And that was because they had lunch at 4. And breakfast at 10. Plus, my neice Kenzi watched my kids so that I could go shoe shopping. Which led me to go to a few other stores. (in case you weren't aware, there are some great sales going on out there) So I ended up with 2 new dresses, an adorable blouse, new jammies, (70% off baby!) and then I got new shoes. Plus I bought a new Fry Daddy and served my family fried vegetables(tempura) for dinner. Can you say slacker?!



Our wonderful employees worked at our house all day today. Most of our landscaping and our pool should be done over the next few weeks! YAY! It only took 18 months to get to this point! Maybe the red dirt that gets tracked into my house everyday will be cut in half. Wishful thinking I know....



OK so I have to tell you what Caleb just said. On my mantle there are blocks that spell out LOVE in honor of Valentines. He said "mom, guess what love is spelled backwards?" and I
thought about it (and didn't come up with anything!)...and then he told me "evil" (evol). Out of the mouths of babes!



Ok I just read this blog and I have to say that I talk about the most random things! These are the things that are going on in my life and I guess I have this overwhelming need to have verbal diarrhea. So bear with me, OK?

1 comment:

Nat Nat said...

Really go to my blog link to Cecily and read some of her Randoms Around the Acre. You will love them. She makes randomness cool. :)

Love can be EVOL he is onto something there. Remind him of that later in life. Good Luck on the yard!