The list continues:
10. Central Vacuum. However, we did manage to get this fixed on our own, whoo-hoo! It was just really, really clogged. Thank goodness.
11. Our drawer in our kitchen island. The most ironic part of it is that our cabinet maker is now out of business. (Don't feel bad. He was a jerk who cheated us out of thousands of dollars for crappy cabinets that I could have built better myself. They look pretty though.) The even more ironic thing is that the part of the drawer that is broken isn't sold at any of the local hardware stores. So we have a missing drawer in our kitchen until further notice.
12. My sister rents our condo and she called and told us that the dishwasher was broken. Seriously. I guess it has moved on to our other house now. I didn't realize it was contagious!
Note to everyone: Stay away from the Goeser's electronics! It could break your electronic goodies with this crazy ruin everything that you own "virus" that is running rampant at our house! It has now moved on to the drawers in the kitchen. I wonder whats next. Hopefully, nothing! Knock on wood.
There is an upside to my blitching however!
We have fixed our fridge, it was a pretty simple procedure. We are supposed to vacuum the condenser every 3-6 months. Um yeah...lived here 2 1/2 years. So we vacuumed all the crap out and Voila! The fridge is fixed. I didn't realize that our fridge was a high-maintenance drama queen. But I really love my fridge so it is forgiven for making me panic.
I called Wolf about our broken oven and it is covered under warranty! YAY! Well, the part is anyway. We have to pay for the labor which is fine with me. Hopefully, its easy to diagnose and easy to install. Keep your fingers crossed!
I contacted Nintendo about Carson's DS and I got to send it in for free and they will pay to fix it too. Sending warm, fuzzy feelings to Nintendo for standing behind their product.
However, Sony gets the big middle finger! My laptop is 3 weeks out of warranty and they won't cover the cost of my broken hard drive. So if you want a laptop that only runs for a year and 3 weeks, the Sony Vaio is for you! As an added bonus: you can also lose all your pictures from Christmas! The best part: when you call to complain about it the person on the other line barely speaks English because of the fabulous outsourcing that big companies do these days. Long story short: Sony sucks and I will never buy another product from them! Join me in my Sony Sucks ban! It will be fun.
In other news, the white trash fest is over! We took the lights down yesterday. I made the kids help. You would have thought it was the end of the world!! Oh the whining that went on! I'm too tired, I'm hungry, I'm too little, I want to go and play with my friends, boo-hoo-hoo! You would have thought I was making them muck out stables or something! Spoiled rotten kids.
Does anyone else out there wish that when you were your kids age, your life was that rough? Caleb whines when he has to unload the dishwasher. I didn't have a dishwasher until I was like 12! If he had to hand wash dishes I think he might have a stroke. And I would have killed to have a DS, a Playstation (grr..sony) and an X Box. How about an MP3 player? I'm 32 years old and I still don't have one! Rotten to the core, I tell ya!
Good thing that they are cute and funny. If not, I just might give them away! But they would just bring them right back because they are too spoiled. So I guess I'm stuck with them. Yes, I know, its mostly my fault. But I choose to blame Allan.

No comments:
Post a Comment