Monday, January 26, 2009

Things that have broken in my house in the past week

1. Carson's DS (one month old)
2. Our oven (good thing I have 2, its only 2 years old)
3. Our fridge (2 years old)
4. My Laptop (bad hard drive, its barely a year old)
5. Caleb's X Box (bought used, only had for 2 months)
6. The kids TV in playroom (this is 8 years old and I don't feel so bad about that)
7. The lamp in our big screen (2 years old)
8. Our DVR
9. My sanity

If anyone comments and tells me that I should be grateful that I have these things, I'm sending you the repair bill that I can't afford to pay. I hope that your electronics are behaving better than mine!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Ha ha--your sanity. Isn't that the truth. That's how it is sometimes, isn't it!!!

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog all the time. I sure appreciate them! :)

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! That sounds like me only my stuff hasn't been electronic. It's been everything else. And yesterday one of my molars cracked for some odd reason so great! Now I have to go to the dentist and pay money to get that fixed! Sigh...

On another note, Jeff and I went to see Gran Torino and he absolutely loved it. I liked it a lot - just really, really wish there wasn't so much swearing. Holy cow! But I thought the overall story was excellent - and the racial epithets pretty dang hilarious. Every time Clint would growl, "grrrrr", I just started to laugh. He plays the curmudgeony old man perfectly. I did cry at the end, though. Jeff now wants a vintage Gran Torino. Go figure.

Clarkson said...

That is serioulsy crazy!