I'm going to try this new ten on Tuesday thing to remind me off all the crazy stuff I do all week. Someday I'm sure I'll want to remember it, LOL
1. Went to breakfast with my fab friends, Emma, Shana and April. It was lovely.
2. Took Carson to the dentist for the 1st time. No cavities, YAY!
3. Went to my first Enrichment Committee meeting, we planned out the rest of super Tuesday which is sure to be fun.
4. I walked 4 miles which for me is awesome.
5. Finished my visiting teaching for the month. YAY done a week earlier than usual!
6. Went to Caleb's soccer game. It was a tie. They played awesome, the best I've seen them play to date.
7. Went to church and watched the primary program and bawled like a baby off and on the whole time. LOVED IT!
8. Kenzi came over this weekend and as a punishment for lying to me, I made her clean the playroom. I'm sure she'll never lie again after that, LOL!
9. Played crazy rummy with Tia, Stacha and Kenz. I won.
10. Helped Nicki plan the ultimate scrapbook room for Nat. I wished that I lived up there so that I could have helped her! It was cool to be included even though I live 300 miles away.
That was my last week in a nutshell.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment