Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It rained on my parade...literally

On Labor Day (OK I know that was forever ago but I'm pretending it just happened, LOL) we went to the Onion Days parade, just like we do every year. This year, it poured! But the kids didn't care, they just stood out there and got soaking wet. But hey, they got tons of candy and stuff so it was worth it, right?

Caleb, Keon and Kayden. Crazy kids!
Poor Miss Santaquin! And she's in white too. But she just kept waving and smiling. What a woman!
Tori, Keon and Kayden during the 10 seconds it quit raining during the parade.
Still waiting for the candy...
My brother Jeff's high school class. He is the dork doing the princess wave. It was his 20 year reunion and for that occasion they let you ride on the fire engine! Special, huh? J/K, Jeff. Its pretty awesome...Plus, we didn't get to embarass Tara this year so someone has to get it.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

I love your photos in the rain. They tell such a story!