Went to the dentist today. It sucked. I'm pretty sure my mouth has turned into hamburger and it won't stop bleeding. I can't even drink my lovely sonic drink (diet DP with strawberry) because my mouth is too numb. It is sucky. I have to have this fun (and by fun I mean sucky) procedure every few years. I think child birth hurts less. Or it might be the same. I'm still deciding. However, without modern dentistry I wouldn't have a front tooth so I am grateful. Or I will be later.
How is your day?
Did you do anything fun this weekend?
Are all your teeth real?
Are you afraid of the dentist like I am?
Tell me!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

2 comments:
i hate the dentist too. but i think having a wisdom tooth pulled hurts less than having a baby. but having a rotten, cavity riddled, broken tooth pulled is a HUGE RELIEF. yeah by the time i actually go in, i'm thrilled to get rid of the pain.
my 2 front teeth are bonded. since i fell last year and broke my 2 front teeth. and my nose. it was awesome.
way to go being brave and going to the dentist. i read a trashy novel all day. and went to a Constitution celebration put on by my city. for FHE.
The dentist isn't so bad...What the heck do you go in every year for?! The same problem? Sounds like you need another dentist to me.
Post a Comment