Really, I have been. I've been so busy these last few days, but I honestly can't tell you what I've been doing that has kept me so crazy busy! Does anyone else ever feel that way? I can tell you that I'm really, really tired at the end of the day. I can't even say that my house is spotless. Or that the laundry is completely done. Or that I have several crafty projects to show for my craziness. Nothing!
I think that I know the source of my craziness, however. Carson has moved on from being a puppy to become a human tornado, bringing with him destruction and chaos. Its a dang good thing that he is so cute and can justify things so well in his own 3 year old way. It keeps me from going psycho most of the time. I mean you can only clean up toothpaste squeezed all over the bathroom counter, sink and floor, so many times until you want to lock yourself in a closet and pretend like the messes don't exist! But, on the flip side of things, I didn't get to stay home with Caleb, so I guess I should just be grateful for the opportunity to go crazy. Its a catch 22, isn't it? When I was working, I wanted to be home. Now that I am home, well, I don't really want to go back to work, but some days I would kill for some kind of outlet.
Plus, I have the sweetest neighbors that live next door. They are so kind and, as I found out today, patient. Everyone knows how much I love our temperamental rock artist, right? My very nice neighbor just knocked on our door and asked us if we would quit dumping out our concrete buckets on their side of the fence. Now, I know that its not our guys that are doing that because Allan would probably fire them right on the spot. So I go over and look and its our rock artists' guys! Oh and I forgot the best part. She said that they had already cleaned up the mess 2 other times! So, I wanted to crawl under a rock and die of embarrassment. I'm feeling very grumpy right now.
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

2 comments:
Ditto Ditto and Ditto
Oh and WTH? Is the rock artist still working in your yard? I can't believe he did that very annoying and embarassing.
Love it! I love that you are so real Amy! That's what life is about! I don't know anyone who claims to have a calm life and a three year old. The two just don't match!
Post a Comment