Monday, May 19, 2008

The Biggest Reason That I Don't Leave The House



I love to shop. I love to shop and find all the bargins. I love to buy clothes and toys for my kids. I'm am a shopping addict. Shopping makes me happy.

So, Carson needed clothes so I planned all weekend to go out and shop today. I went to a few kids' clothing stores and ended up finding all of the great deals on clothes! YAY! I love when that happens! Carson ended up with 7 outfits and 3 pairs of shoes, 2 rash guards, plus a few odds and ends to match what was in the closet. Caleb, who didn't really need anything, ended up with 2 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of church pants 2 rash guards, and 2 pairs of shorts. Stupid stores and all their good deals! But I spent alot less than I planned on, so I shouldn't complain. Really I shouldn't.


4 comments:

Elder Larkin said...

I think I like shopping as much as you do! I cannot pass up a good deal either. It's so exhilarating to buy something on sale. Too fun. I'll bet you went out to lunch while you were out too, huh?

Nat Nat said...

All I can say is WOOO HOOO can't wait...... ;)

Hey didn't mention the fab swing-set deal?

KunkaBlog said...

I can tell you went to The Childrens Place. Love shopping there!

Cody and Mindy said...

You are quite the shopper! I'm very impressed with your purchases. Wondering though...where are all the clothes for you?? A mom's got to take care of herself too ya know!!!