Friday, October 2, 2009

My life via facebook statuses. A very long and boring post. But I had a blast re-reading everything!

OK, I've been copying and pasting my Facebook statuses all afternoon. This is going to have to be a journal of sorts. It starts October 2, 2009 and goes backward to January 1st, 2009. It's been a fun review of my life this year.

~I got up this morning to see Allan and Caleb off. Before they left, Caleb came running back in the house and said "Mom, please be sure to tell Carson I love him, OK?" and then he left. He makes his mama proud!

~Hunting season is on at my house! Well, not for me. I prefer to be warm.

~Carson just informed me he has a sneeze-ache. What is a sneeze-ache, you might wonder? Its when you sneeze 2 or more times in a row.

~This just in: I have the power to ruin everyone's life. Get busted for using drugs? Blame me! Are you an unhappy, crazy person? All my fault! Have a baby you can't take care of? I'm so sorry that I can't raise this kid for ...you, I'm too tired from raising your last one. I thought it might be OK to focus on my family but I guess I was wrong. So are you having a bad day? Just blame me!!

~I had a dream I was pregnant last night. I woke up crying. And it wasn't tears of joy.

~I went to the Red Mountain Carnival and it was fabulous! This is the first year that I didn't have to chase Carson everywhere. And the weather was perfect. And I got to sit around and chat for hours. And I didn't have to cook. All in all, a pretty great way to spend a Friday night.

~ You know those days the alarm goes off and you feel like you just fell asleep? ICK. I just want to go back to bed.

~My dilemma: Do I finish decorating for Halloween or should I clean my house because its a complete and total mess?!

~Carson decided it would be great fun to play with play-doh in bed last night. I thought he was sound asleep. Little boys are so much fun!

~Halloween project is almost painted. I'm covered in glitter.

~I took out my Halloween decorations today. I have to finish the project that I've been working on before I can decorate the outside but the inside is getting done ASAP. I love, love, LOVE Halloween!

~California was AWESOME! Went to the beach, went to Joe's Crab Shack for the first time, stayed in an expensive hotel for dirt cheap, went to the ultimate sand show and watched Allan drool for 6 hours over sand cars and sand car accessories. Th...en we vegged out and did absolutely nothing for like 18 hours. We slept in. Then we shopped. Then we totally followed the speed limit the whole way home...

~Gotta get packed up for our trip to California this weekend. Allan and I are celebrating 11 years of marriage on Saturday. Did I mention that we're going kid-free? I'm so excited!

~Since my boys can demolish a loaf of bread in one day, I decided that I'd better be a little more domestic. Making bread in a bread machine is domestic, right?

~Vacuum is still yelling, its getting louder by the second. However, I have cleaned the kitchen, put dinner in the crock pot, got dinner for tomorrow night marinating, and started laundry. Maybe I will go shut the vacuum up now...

~The vacuum is calling my name but I'm sitting on facebook ignoring it...

~The upside of sitting around being sick is all the computer time I had. I finally updated my blog and checked all my e-mail. But today I will suffer for all my downtime because I have the messiest house in the world.

~Still sick. I want to go back to bed. But the house has been neglected too long.

~FYI: Taking something without paying for it is STEALING. Even if it is from your brother. Justify it how you want, its still wrong.

~Our boys tied Cedar 2-2. Even with the one-sided refs. No wonder why we beat them in St. G last time! It just goes to show that Cedar still sucks, even after high school. Now I think I'll go lay down and die. I guess my body really wants to... be sick. I TRIED to fight it! No reunion for me tonight :(

~All I can say is I better not be getting sick...

~Where were you 8 years ago when our country was attacked? I was asleep and was woken up by a phone call telling me to turn on my t.v. I didn't turn the t.v. off for a week. I will never forget how our country pulled together and we all became unified. God bless the USA!

~Cursive writing is a lost art in my house. I discovered this as I was attempting to help Caleb practice his cursive. I can't believe how hard I had to concentrate on making the letters right. My writing is pretty pathetic. I guess we'll learn cursive together!

~Papers, papers, EVERYWHERE! School must be in full swing because I'm drowning in paper!

~I woke up early thinking it was picture day. Um, Yeah. Picture day is tomorrow. I better go find some energy pill and caffeine because this is gonna be a long day!

~Preschool starts tomorrow, YAY! Two and a half kid-free hours, 5 days a week. I think I will do a happy dance. OK, that dance wore me out. Have a good night!

~My kids just told me that the sand dunes are way more fun than video games. I'm not gonna lie, that makes me proud!

~Had a GREAT time at Little Sahara. Loved that my nieces were there with us (except Stacha, we missed you! ) Caleb wrecked on his 4 wheeler but he's fine. He's got a fat lip and a swollen chin but he's tough! Now I get to start the week from hell...I need a clone.

~ told my 4 year old to quit going outside because he keeps freaking out over the bees. He tells me "I'm not freakin' out. I'm frustrated because of the bees." I guess he told me!

~Time to start packing the trailer! Little Sahara, here we come!

~I am really starting to believe that my kids ears are broken.

~I'm tired of my dog eating socks and then throwing them up. Seriously, its getting annoying.

~Cleaning and packing the camp trailer. Those seem to be my talents these days. I used to have hobbies. I miss them.

~My brother Brent is on his way home after serving in Iraq for 6 months! Welcome home Brent, you were missed big brother! :)

~I'm ready to smack the person who thought it would be OK to call at 7 this morning and complain about a sprinkler problem that Allan had already fixed. UMMM...check first and then call please!

~I'm trying to explain to Carson how the "sugar bugs" get on his teeth. He is very unhappy about all the yummy things that makes the "sugar bugs get in his teeth" He also told me "Popsicles are frozen, there is no way that they can make sugar bugs!" 4 year old logic is awesome!

~It sucks when you have shady employees...I feel a Donald Trump "YOU'RE FIRED!" moment coming on!

~I'm going to go clean the science experiment (aka Caleb and Carson's bathroom) All I can say is: LITTLE BOYS ARE GROSS!

~I'm wondering why I even bother mopping the floor! Dang messy kids.

~Powdered doughnut+clean floor=irritated mom!

~My house is mostly clean, the kids are sleeping and I can finally sit down and relax.

~I decided to start a Halloween craft project that I've been wanting to do for the last 3 years. Its been a lot of work but I think it's going to turn out so cute! Plus, I can use it over and over again. Until I find something else I like...

~Carson got his first teeth cleaning today. YAY, no cavities!

~I'm having the never ending day! Now that I'm done cutting and stripping the chlorine out of Carson's hair, I get to go upstairs and clean the carpets because my dog is GROSS. I think I should run away from home! Who's coming with me?

~I think I've gotten a good start on my house after the mass destruction of it yesterday. That is why I hate getting sick. The clean up sucks!

~Its amazing what a difference a day makes! I so much better today. Now I better get started on this messy house because when mom is unconscious for the day, the kids will play.

~Going to go and get some sleep. I guess the 10 hours that I got last night and the 5+ hours that I slept today just wasn't enough. I am so over being sick. I can't get a thing done around here! But on the plus side, 15 hours of sleep is pretty RAD!

~ICK. Head aches. Body aches. Sore throat. I think I'll go lay down and die now.

~It's a GREAT day!

~YAY! A full week of school. I can spend much more time on Facebook now. I'm KIDDING. Kind of, anyway.

~I have the funniest conversations with Caleb these days. He tells me about girls and how hot they are. It cracks me up!

~My big Saturday night plans: clean my office. Where did all the good times go?

~Off to indoor soccer, then home to get ready for a BBQ tonight.

~I'm watching Invincible with Caleb, waiting for Allan to get home. He went to San Diego to drop the money pit, I mean sand rail, off to have the finishing touches done to it

~I cut my own hair. I just can't help myself when my hair is this long! It looks pretty good though, if I do say so myself. At least this time I didn't make Allan cut the back.

~ This back to school thing is really getting in the way of my sleep.

~I wonder how I will sleep tonight without Allan there to snore and wake me up with his sleep talking. Oddly enough, I usually sleep horrible despite all his annoying sleep disorders. Love is a crazy thing!

~Went to back to school night. Caleb's teacher is awesome! It's gonna be a GREAT year!

~Loving back to school. My house is actually staying clean! Whoo-Hoo!

~I got Caleb off to school. I can't believe he's in the 4th grade! How in the world did that happen?

~Just watched the US vs Mexico soccer game. It an awesome game even though the US lost. The US definitely gave Mexico a run for their money!

~Carson got stung by a bee tonight. But he just told me that the popcorn made his owie better. So thanks Marla and Jeff for the popcorn, it's the best medicine ever!

~We have a pencil box! Plus, I got a reminder of why I never take my kids shopping with me! However, the ladies in Sally Beauty Supply complimented me on my kids behavior so my drill Sargent mom techniques must be working. But the drill Sargent only comes out in public, it would be too exhausting to do it all the time!

~Time to go and find a pencil box. I can't find one anywhere! It's ridiculous, isn't there supposed to be like a million of those things in every store this time of year?

~I'm ready for school to start but not ready to give up my late nights/late mornings.

~I just asked Carson what show he was watching. He said "rabbit season and duck season". For those of you who don't know, that's Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny.

~Never exercise when you've had a bad night's sleep. It makes you too tired to keep functioning for the rest of the day. Well, it does that to me anyway! Lesson learned :)

~I'm grumpy. I didn't sleep most of the night. Then when I had finally fallen asleep, I was woken up at 7:30 by my kids screaming like banshees. UGH!

~I'm trying to figure out how to be in two places at once.

~ Off to Indoor Soccer!

~You know your 4 year old notices a difference in his "caffeine free mommy" when he voluntarily loads up the soda pop drawer and then comes in and says "Mommy, I put your diet Pepsi in the fridge". HAHAHA! I'm raising him right!

~I really, really dislike the show Yo Gabba Gabba! It has to be one of the freakiest things on earth! Along with Obie. And Furbies! I really am freaked out by Furbies.

~I'm teaching Caleb how to e-mail. He is e-mailing everyone that he can!

~The mystery is over! Caleb finally found out who his teacher is! Now I don't have to hear everyday "MOM! Who is my teacher?! Why don't they just tell us already?" Now it really feels like school is going to start, YAY!

~Going to try to go to Footloose at Tuacahn again! Hopefully the rain and wind stay far away...

~UPS just brought me my cute new shoes and boots. It just made my whole day better!

~I'm really trying to get a bunch of stuff done today but my kids have other plans for me. They have decided that I should be cleaning up every major mess that they make! GRRR.....

~OK, night 1 of getting the kids back on schedule: not too successful :( One is asleep but the other is eating dinner. Tomorrow I'll have to be meaner!

~OK, I'm now ready for school to start. (I know all my friends who are teachers are thinking that I'm lame) It's time for a schedule and structure to start happening at my house and its not in my personality to have it unless there's a reason! :)

~I have to go to the dentist today. I really, really hate the dentist! Its like paying excessive amounts of money to be tortured.

~Really happy I went with the granite today. Carson decorated my kitchen counter tops with a green sharpie marker. Just a little soap and elbow grease and it wiped right off. I wish the same could have been said about the walls, carpet and couches that he got to a while ago!

~Tylenol PM is my friend.

~I am now the best mom in the world. Who knew I had such awesome Xbox 360 fixing abilities?

~I'm watching like 10 boys run around my backyard in this crazy wind. And they don't care even a little bit that it's so freaking windy! Personally, I think they are nuts!

~Footloose was fabulous! Until it got rained out. After intermission. Which means that we get to see it again. But maybe we will wait a few weeks so all these thunderstorms will go away!

~Whoo-hoo, the weather is cooperating! I'm going to Footloose at Tuacahn, which ROCKS!!

~I just finished answering the e-mails that have been sitting in my inbox for weeks. I'm realizing that I am literally weeks behind on EVERYTHING in my everyday life. School really needs to start, I'm playing way too much. Dang kids! They are making me play way too much!

~La-la-la-la-laundry! The weekend must be over.

~Dinner is made, the kids are watching a movie, and I'm going to read a book. So happy!

~We're going to see Harry Potter FINALLY! I really need to wake up so I can get ready to go!

~I feel so housewifey today. I canned salsa and grape juice. The downside of all this yumminess? Now I have to clean the kitchen. Again.

~Making more salsa. I made 9 pints a little over a week ago and there are 3 pints left. We just can't stop eating it! Its very addictive...

~I'm making homemade ice cream for Allan's birthday, YUM!

~I just want everybody to know that its my AWESOME husbands birthday today! Happy Birthday Allan! I love you! PS Don't call him old, I'm older than him and that will hurt my feelings, LOL!

~Totally excited for my lunch with Jo Jo and Emma.

~I did the math today. Starting in May, we were out of town every other week. We really need to get a new hobby.

~Carson told me that he's "too big" for a sippy cup. He said "I'm not a baby anymore, I drink from a big boy cup". I only hope my carpet agrees with him!

~Cooper+rain+slippery concrete=dog that hurts his leg and keeps me up all night. But he is doing much better now. I think it might be nap time for me though!

~Let's see...should I do laundry or bathrooms first? Sad that these are my glamorous choices in life. Maybe later I'll get to make dinner and then wash the dishes! I still wouldn't give up my stay at home life, even as much as I complain about it!

~Went to Pahrump to pick up the transmission for the sand rail (AKA "the girlfriend"). I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Allan, no other woman in the world would put up with all your hobbies! You need to go and buy me something pretty!

~BLAH...that is how I feel right now. I just want to go back to bed. I'm pretty sure my kids won't allow it!

~Its a rockin' 113 degrees according to weather bug. I'm staying inside, the A/C is my best friend today.

~Clean, clean, clean. All I do is clean.

~Carson is becoming quite the swimmer! He can now dive to the bottom of the shallow end for diving sticks. Its pretty cool to watch. Plus, a 4 year old dive is quite hilarious! Its kinda like a Daffy Duck dive...

~Its 9 a.m. and its already 90 degrees. Its gonna be another ridiculously hot day.

~I've had a headache for days. Allan used the old "maybe you have a tumor" line last night. Been there, done that. Have the 6" scar on my head to prove it. Anyone have any great headache remedies?

~That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast! This is my new motto.

~Tomorrow reality starts. Cleaning, unpacking, laundry. I really need a clone to do all the grunt work. Then I can keep having fun!

~I just figured out how to block people. Now I never have to hear from those friends of friends that I can't stand. That just made my day. Juvenile? Yes. Yes, I am.

~I'm home and I'm completely brain dead. I think there is such thing as spending too much time with your kids...

~Lovin' the family vacation! I've slept in until at least 10 every day. The kids are completely entertained and out of my hair. I've made some awesome new friends. Good times! Except for all the nasty bug bites we have gotten. Poor Carson! His eyes kept swelling shut because something bit him.

~I think my kids made up for lost time. They have fought about nonstop since we got home this morning! I think exhaustion is the biggest issue. Carson was up at 5:45 this morning. Caleb has been at camp all week. Its the perfect storm for fighting.

~I'm going to go get Caleb right now. I literally popped out of bed at 6 am. I'm so excited for him to come home!

~YAY! Caleb comes home tomorrow! I miss him.

~I'm singing this in my head "Packing the trailer is fun to do, to do, to do, to do!" I don't have enough caffeine in my system to actually go and pack the trailer but I'm working on it. There's nothing like a can of diet pepsi for breakfast, it's the best way to start your day!

~My brain is so full of "gotta's". Gotta remember to pack this, gotta remember to do this. Blah, blah, blah. This is making me CRAZY!

~Time to start packing for our vacation. UGH! The worst part is that Allan has hurt his back so I'm pretty much on my own.

~If God intended for me to see the sunrise, he'd make it happen a few hours later~Michael Mclean

~Dropped Caleb off to Summer Camp today. I miss him already.

~I'm home. Had a fab weekend with the girls. Allan took the kids to California to the beach. Now its time to start packing for our next adventure!

~What in the world possessed me to get out of bed at 5:45 am?

~So remember me bragging about my quiet house? I now have 7 kids running around. See what happens when you brag?

~Tomorrow is the day that I get to run away from home for the entire weekend. No kids, no hubby! Just great friends, crazy conversation, and sleepless nights! Just what I need to get mentally prepared for the family vacation coming up. :)

~My house is silent. The kids are at their friends playing. I don't think its been this quiet since school got out. Lovin' it!

~The joy of motherhood. If we're not feeling guilty about something, we must be doing something wrong.

~I had a busy morning and then I decided to do some canning. I have 5 jars of apricot jam and 3 jars of apricots. YUM!

~We learned today that Carson CAN swim. I suspected but its been too cold to swim to test my theory. Swimming in the jacuzzi doesn't count but swimming across the pool does!

~My husband is just the coolest. I love that when I tell him that certain people in my life just SUCK, he doesn't try to fix it. He just listens and agrees that I'm right. Well, he does most of the time anyway!

~Feeling pretty rad this week! I have picked from my garden: 3 crowns of broccoli, 8 tomatoes, 2 green peppers, radishes, beets and carrots. Plus, I have ears of corn ready that we are having for dinner tonight. Much better than last year.

~Clean house? Check. Clean camp trailer? Check. Now I don't have to feel guilty about lounging around the pool for the rest of the day.

~I've gotten Caleb and Carson hooked on The Office. Feelin' good about my mothering skills today!

~I'm sitting on the floor in my bedroom watching The Office Season 2. Because I can, that's why!

~Time to fold the laundry. Yay, another great reason to watch The Office!

~I'm going out to make S'mores with the boys. Then it is bed time, YAY!

~ slept until 1 today. I'm glad my husband got up with the kids because it could have been a melt down day! I think my last few weeks of craziness just caught up with me. Maybe I will actually be able to function this week instead of stress out....here's hopin'!

~I'm losing my voice. Way too much cheering went on this past week. It was worth it.

~I've spent the day trying to deal with Caleb's devastation over their loss of the bronze medal today. They only lost by one point in double over time. However, it was way more exciting than the Real Salt Lake game I went to a few weeks ago! Great job boys!

~We're playing for the bronze medal tomorrow! :) Our boys have played so awesome. I'm so excited for the game. Except for the 8:00 time, YUCK! But other than that, EXCITEMENT!!

~We're off the the semi-finals at the Summer Games! Our boys are playing so great! I'm soo proud of them. Send all your good luck vibes our way!

~ Lovin' the Utah Summer Games! I love that the boys on our team are friends as well as teammates. I also love the all the parents are friends too. SC IVINS ROCKS!!

~Packing the trailer for our trip without something diet and caffeinated. Its just wrong in so many ways!

~I've gotta pack up for the Summer Games. I hope our boys kick butt this year!

~"Mom, while you were outside, I said a swear word." Carson told me. I said "Oh yeah, what did you say?" (Because I just had to know.) "I said Holy crap!" Thank goodness. He knows many other words that are much, much worse! I only taught him half, Allan taught him the rest.

~I'm in for another busy week. But I would rather be busy than bored.

~I'm so thankful for all my birthday wishes! Its been an awesome birthday filled with many hours of Wii fun. I kicked the fam's butt at bowling. But Caleb kicked mine right back on fishing. I spent at least 4 hours on the Wii.

~Is sooo excited that her family bought her a WII for her birthday! Whoo-HOO!

~I'm loving all the activity this weekend! I hate long, boring weekends. Summer is awesome!

~The house is clean enough. Party bags are made. Presents still need to be wrapped but I'll have to wait until Carson goes to bed. Whew! I think I'll start a new book tonight to reward myself...

~Why am I on facebook? I should be cleaning and getting party bags made. Stupid facebook, its all your fault.

~I'm loving that the kids are still sleeping! I'm going to get the rest of the house clean and then work on birthday party stuff. Its gonna be a 4 year old bash to remember!

~WHOO HOO!! The judge threw the case out against us! Ivins City can suck it!

~I'm off to the dollar to store to buy craptastic stuff for the birthday party!

~I'm planning Carson's birthday party that's on Friday. I haven't gotten out the invitations yet. I'm such a slacker!

~I'm so grateful for good friends! I was venting to my friend about my no good, very bad day. She offered to bring Caleb home from soccer and then when she did bring him home, she brought cookies! Thanks, Trina, you are awesome!

~I'm sooo not exicted about having to go to court tomorrow! Ivins City needs to get a grip! We have a shop full of toys, not work equipment. I'm so over it already. I want to move away! Who wants me as a neighbor, I'm lots of fun!

~We are home from the sand dunes. We had the greatest time! There were sand cars, wrecks, and plenty of laughs. Oh and my baby boy turned 4 while we were there. Happy birthday CARSON!

~Took the kids to the grocery store this morning. What was I thinking?! NEVER again. I will shop at midnight if I have to...

~My hubby and kids baffle me. I made orange chicken. I used the Panda Express orange chicken sauce that you can buy at the store. They told me that it doesn't taste the same. HUH?!

~I'm going to be veggin' out by the pool all afternoon. I love these long holiday weekends!

~I'm feeling much better! I just needed some religion and some family time. And the love from my friends. And sitting by the pool all afternoon was pretty helpful too. Now I'm going to watch a chick flick and make the world disappear...

~I was actually told that I am "too happy", that no one could ever be happy all the time. Basically, I was told that I was fake. The problem? I really am happy all the time. I'm happily married. I'm happy to be a stay at home mom.

~I'm wondering its possible to take too much Zyrtec. I'm trying to figure out how I survived without it my whole life!

~Everything is better when you take energy vitamins :) I'm actually accomplishing stuff...

~This week has dang near killed me! And its not even over yet....

~I went to my Grandmas 85th birthday party this weekend and I just realized that I didn't take any pictures. Maybe if I wasn't so busy talking...(we really need to get together more often, I'll even volunteer my house!) Any of my fabulous relatives want send me some of theirs?

~I haven't stopped cleaning all day and my house doesn't look any better. Its REALLY annoying!

~Do I earn extra credit as a homemaker when I clean carpets? I think I should, it really sucks to do!

~Just bought the fam tickets to go to the Real Salt Lake game, we are sooo excited! We're trying to decide whether to surprise Caleb on Saturday or tell him tomorrow. Decisions, decisions

~Time to drop the kid off to preschool and then I have a whole 2 and 1/2 hours to myself. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

~OK, I'm soooo bitter! Who's brilliant idea was it to close the Sonic on Bluff Street?!! I don't know how I'm going to get my daily fix of diet dr pepper with strawberry. I can't drive to Washington every time I have a need. GRRRRR......

~I'm starving! Why isn't there any food in my house? Oh yeah, I have kids, that's why.

~Cleaning the carpet is fun to do, to do, to do, to do! Thanks to Cooper, the dog who just won't be housebroken, I get to clean all the carpet in the house today! Goodbye, Laundry Land! I've moved on to a whole new adventure!!

~Today I live in Laundry Land. I hate it here, I want to go home!

~Caleb stepped on a rusty nail today. But I checked his immunization card and it said he got a tetanus shot in 2005 so I'm not stressing out. Should I be stressing out?

~I had an awesome Mothers Day, thanks to my family! I got to sleep in. I woke up to a clean kitchen. I had delicious breakfast burritos for breakfast. We had a fabulous day of swimming and then we watched the movie Australia. Allan made ribs for dinner. It was a great day!

~ There is no caffeine in my house. Someone must pay! The last of the energy enriched goodness is always mine!

~Allan got a sand car for Mothers' Day. Is that how its supposed to work?

~In my next life, I'm coming back as a domisticated dog! I can't believe how SPOILED Cooper is.

~Today has been a preview of what its going to be like when the kids are home this summer. I LOVE that I can sleep in but I HATE that I have to play referee to the fighting. I'm torn! Does sleeping in cancel out the annoying fighting? HMMMM....

~I took Caleb to instacare last night. Poor kid! His throat was so sore and swollen that he could barely talk. :( But we got him some meds so he should be on the mend...

~I'm sunburned. I'm exhausted. I planted flowers all day long. And I still have to go buy more flowers because I'm not happy yet!

~MUST.HAVE.12.HOUR.NAP.

~I just watched Sense and Sensiblilty. LOVE the movie, love the book. Jane Austen is the best author of all time!

~Carson wants a strawberry jam cake. I finally figured out he want strawberry shortcake :)

~So much housework, so little motivation...

~Ribs, homemade tortelli salad and rootbeer floats for dessert. Who wouldn't want to be married to me?!

~The hubby is gone. I think I will play with the kids and the dog and do nothing else until an hour before he comes home.

~I'm off to soccer! Everyone send happy, winning vibes to our boys, they rock!

~We just had an alarm system installed on our house and I'm sure our neighbors want us to move now. That thing is LOUD when it goes off!

~If you ever feel like you don't have any friends, just go to Facebook and you'll realize how many friends you have that you don't ever talk to! :)

~Poor Caleb! He was running the track at school yesterday and a kid ran into him and literally knocked him unconscious for a second. This morning he's all bruised all his muscles are stiff. But he's still going to school, I'm not that sympathetic!

~Poor Cooper was up all night long with a belly ache. And so that meant that I was up with him. Its just like having a baby, isn't it?

~Field day is over. The puppy is sleeping. The kids are entertained. Now I have to decide whether to be a good wife and clean or if I should be a slacker and read. Decisions, decisions!

~Its field day today! I'm off to help Calebs teacher keep her sanity!

~Our new puppy is here! We drove home last night and that was extra special fun since we got home at 2:30. But Cooper is darling and he is worth all the trouble. So far anyway, LOL

~Mom, can we go get the dog today? I've heard that like 754 times today.

~I get to fill out a police report today. My crazy neighbor is a perv who likes to take pictures of us in our yard. SO FREAKIN' CREEPY!

~Time to do laundry. Hopefully, Carson will quit puking so I can wash other things besides sheets and blankets :(

~We are getting a bulldog and yes, I'm a sucker!

~We're adults. When did that happen? And how can I make it stop?!

~Women are not complicated. Seriously. How hard is it to say "you're pretty" and give us chocolate?

~My new motto: Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

~I'm running away from home. And I'm leaving the boys with Allan. Do you think its safe to leave my 3 kids home alone? (For those who are confused, Allan IS my 3rd child)

~I totally punk'd Allan today. I told him that Caleb needed $10,000 worth of orthodontics. And he totally flipped out!! April Fools Day is awesome!!

~Just tucked the kids into bed and now I might go cry because my baby is a kid

~I can't believe I have a 9 year old! Where did the time go? : (

~Is hoping the weather gets warmer for Caleb's birthday party on Saturday. We want to swim!

~going crazy! Wanna come?

~packing up to go to Disneyland. I think I'm more excited than the kids!

~almost finished with Grandma's invitation

~is working on an invite for her Grandma's 85th birthday party : )

~feels like the walking dead. I hate this time change!

~Being a mom is like drowing in an inch of water. It takes a while but eventually it will kill you!~

~is planning a trip to California for spring break.

~just heard the washer buzzer go off and is ignoring it...

~is annoyed that her laptop's hard drive is bad. I've barely owned it a year! Sony Vaio laptops suck. Buy American!

~is ordering a replacement lamp for her TV. Can anything else break in my house? This is getting ridiculous!

~is trying to find a TV to fit in our toy hauler. It's pretty lame that I can't find one that fits!

~is going to go to Home Depot and pretend like she knows what she's doing. Fake it till you make it, right?

~is going to go to the grocery store because the boys complain when I don't feed them....

~is partying like a rockstar! OK, not really

~is listening to her cell phone ring and is too lazy to get up and find it!

~is pissy because my laptop is broken. And that was the best part of my day.

~is getting ready to go volunteer at my kiddos school. I'm working on that Mother Of The Year award that has eluded me for so long!

~is realizing that she knows a lot of people on facebook but isn't sure that she wants them to know all about her!

~is impressed by the kindness and respect that the Bush's and Obama's have shown to each other. They are both truly a class act.

~is watching the inauguration and wishing President Obama good luck. May he lead with integrity and compassion.

~is thanking George Bush for the hard decisions he had to make for his 8 years in office. You will always be one of my favorite presidents.

~is thinking that she should take down her Christmas lights. I'm feeling a little white trash at this point.

~is a big ball of crazy hopped up on caffeine

~is wondering why some people just SUCK!!

~is deciding if the 5 loads of laundry sitting in front of me is going to fold itself....probably not. : (

~is wishing everyone a prosperous and fabulous New Year!!

***As I finished this up, I had to laugh. Remember the Facebook "is"? Facebook is better without it!***

1 comment:

Hopie said...

Life is better without the IS!!!