Well, I guess it was a good decision because Allan and Caleb got an elk! I had joked with Allan that this would be the year that he would get an elk because our freezer is stuffed full. I need to learn to not say things like that because they almost always come true.
On the way home today, Caleb totally took credit for getting the elk. He told me "Mom, it's because of me that we got the elk. If dad had gone left like he wanted to, instead of right, we wouldn't have gotten the elk." And so I asked him why they went right and he told me "Because I walked off to the right and dad followed me." Well, I'm just glad that dad was paying attention when Caleb wandered off. CRAZY KID!!

1 comment:
I do NOT like to hunt, but I love hearing hunting stories. It's such a great bonding time for those guys!!!
Post a Comment