Monday, October 5, 2009

I bet you're wondering why I did that last post.

I know. Seriously?! A Facebook status post? Why in the world would anyone in their right mind do that? (Well, I think that I have already established that I'm not in my right mind, haven't I?)

However.....
The other day I started reading my statuses and I realized that I'm pretty freakin' honest about what's going on in my everyday life. And since I'm a total slacker and don't keep a journal, I figured that my statuses were the next best thing, right? And since I'm getting ready to turn the last 2 years that I've been blogging into a book, I thought those statuses should go in the book.

So now I don't look so crazy right? Right? Y'all better agree with me or I'll have a complex.... :)

1 comment:

Hopie said...

I knew exactly why you did it!!! But maybe I'm crazy too!!!