I just stole this off of Crazymama's blog because it is awesome! Feel free to participate!
It's valentines time. right? brings up some memories. and feeling of LURVE!(that's love in a lusty way) memories from back in the day when i was a lusty young thang. everyone has some memories right? wanna share? i have a little Q and A. answer yours in the comments. and read mine at the end of the post. AH it's always a good time here right?
please participate. you know you want to answer 9 questions.
LOVE SONGS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVE LOVE SONG? NOW AND IN THE PAST?
Now: Nickelback-Savin' Me
Then: Shameless-Garth Brooks
2. WHAT Love SONG BRINGS BACK THE MOST MEMORIES FOR YOU?(from high school?)
Love Song-The Cure
Linger-The Cranberries
Can't help falling in love-UB40
3. did anyone ever make you a mixed tape?
Not that I remember. But I was so awesome at making mixed tapes that I didn't need some guy doing it for me.
4. what was the best song? (that made you swoon with love)
Shameless-Garth Brooks
In your eyes-Peter Gabriel
Somebody-Depeche Mode
5. what was the cheesiest song?
Oh where do I start?
Eternal Flame-Bangles
any song by Mariah Carey
Love of a lifetime-Firehouse
Achy Breaky heart-Billy Ray Cyrus
romantic movies?
Beauty and the Beast! Best movie ever made. Period.
6.what was the best most romantic movie you ever watched with someone?
The Notebook
August Rush
7. HOT Make-outs?!
Too many to tell about ;)
8. did you ever go parking?
You Betcha! Allan and I were young and in love!
9. have you driven by the location lately? or ever? how many people did you go parking there with?
Well, since St. G was a small town with lots of places with trees and forests at that time there are quite a few different ones. I went with Allan. A lot. ; )
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

1 comment:
SO awesome! i'm so glad you played along!
and can i say? i LOVE this blog background! heavenly day it's fabulous!
i have most of those songs on my playlist. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment