After all of my complaining lately, I thought that I should share some good news! Today was a GREAT day!
We won our court case against a slime ball who didn't pay for their landscape. We got the amount owed, attorney's fees plus interest, which will continue to accumulate until the whole amount is paid. Whoo-Hoo! The funniest part? It is a lawyer who owes it to us! And he didn't even bother to show up to court! Worked out in our favor. Now we get to go after his assets. Maybe he has a laptop that I can replace mine with, LOL!
I went to lunch with my niece Tia and her adorable daughter, Rylee. We went to a new place here called Pirate's Island or something like that. Its a really cool place. The local paper was there and they took pictures of "Cap'n Jack" serving us lunch. Well, I don't think he got me in any of the pictures but he definitely got Rylee and Tia. Glad I was sitting in the corner! Then the kids went to the arcade and played for a while.
I got home and on my door step were all 3 of my monthly scrapbooking auto ships and my new DVR. YAY! I really love my cute kits that I get every month and someday I fully intend to use them. And my DVR just gives me warm happy feelings.
Then, later on the doorbell rang and my candles that I ordered are here. More importantly, my auto air fresheners are here. I love good smellies.
Oh and we found our new toy hauler! We sold our RV a few months ago because it just wasn't what we needed. We found a toy hauler for more than half the price and tons more room. I can't wait to go out and use it. It is fabulous!
***I do have to take Caleb to the orthodontist because he has an under bite and his front top teeth are getting beaten up by the front bottom teeth. But we had anticipated this and so we will finally be using some of the money we saved up for braces for our kids. So not bad news necessarily, just news! Caleb is not happy about getting braces. But he will get over it when he can have multi-colored rubber bands on his braces. That's the part he keeps talking about.***
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

1 comment:
That's cool that you won your case! I can't wait to come down and try that new place to eat. Braces are cool the first year and then it sucks afterwards, so hopefully Caleb doesn't have to have them on for over 3 years like I did.
Post a Comment