Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Random/Weird Facts About ME!

Crazy Mama of 6 (aka Julie) tagged me. This is a fun one so be sure to leave me a comment when you tag-ee's get done!


1. Even though my house is nowhere near clean, I'm kind of a germ phobe! I wash my hands constantly, I carry hand sanitizer, and at the grocery store I wipe down the cart before I use it.

2. I like reality shows like Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, and Most Haunted. I will only watch them during the daytime though because I'm too chicken to watch them at night! But I will not watch a scary movie EVER!

3. I hate to wear make-up and I avoid putting it on whenever I can. Except that I have made a goal to get up and get ready on the days that I'm not cleaning the house. So now I wear make-up almost every day and I hate it! Make sense of that!

4. I hate pickles and fish. However, I love tartar sauce and fish when its battered and deep fried. MMMM...

5. I love to scrapbook and I have a ton of stuff to do it. I have a scrapbook/craft room. The problem? I never scrapbook!

6. I love to watch TV and I record a bunch of shows every day. I love to escape from reality and TV does the trick!

7. I'm a very outgoing person. But I will not speak in front of crowds. I freeze up and my mind just shuts down. Its especially fun when you are asked to pray in church and you can't think of anything to say.



I'm going to tag:

Nat

Heidi

Emma

Sheree (private)

Stacha

Andrea

Cindy

3 comments:

{sheree} said...

I can't believe all the rain you had Labor Day weekend!
I finished the tag!

Jana Homer said...

Amy! It's been a long time! You make me laugh... the parade looks like it was fun!

Marylynn said...

I'm with you on number 6 and 7. I waste so much time watching tv but I love it. I'm not sure if I'm coming for Scrapbook USA. Is Nat coming?