Thursday, October 30, 2008

How is this kid mine?

I absolutely love Halloween. I love to decorate, dress up and trick or treat. I volunteer at all the kids parties just so I can wear my costume more than once.

This is what happened at my house this morning. It was awesome.


He freaked out like that for 45 minutes! We went his preschool and he cried for 10 more minutes...I came back an hour later to help with the Halloween party and he was just fine. When I took him home, I had to fight with him to take it off! Yeah, it was a real treat! It's one of those things that is so infuriating when its happening but sooo funny later!

4 comments:

{sheree} said...

Oh Amy...that made me laugh, how smart of you to get out the video camera!

Crazymamaof6 said...

hilarious! poor guy! i always keep a Halloween t-shirt handy because there is an age they DON'T want to actually dress up. looks like this is your year.
hope the real day goes better. love the video.

KunkaBlog said...

I'm laughing at that only because I have been there. When Zach was 2 yrs old he went trick or treating barefoot and in shorts and a t-shirt. Luckily we lived in St. George and it was a warm night.

Nat Nat said...

OMH! This is so dang funny, even funnier to watch later than it was to hear in person. He is a feaking HOOT! How dare one of your children be anti-halloween? BAD BAD BAD! LOL