Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 on Tuesday-ish

1. Went to the dentist (again!)

2. Watched my niece Rylee and I have to say she is so dang cute! It was fun.

3. Went to the store to get Allan and Caleb ready for the hunt. I ended up with both Caleb and Carson at Wal-Mart and that is the true form of craziness! Now I remember why I only go by myself these days.

4. Sent Caleb and Allan away for the hunt. Then I sat around and did as little as possible. It was awesome.

5. Drove to Natalie's house. I had to pick Caleb up on Tuesday so I decided to make it a fun trip! So I stayed at Nat's and we had a great time.

6. Went to Sunday dinner at my dad's house. It was a good visit but it was strange to not have a house full of kids there! Carson was the only little one there.

7. Went to Old Navy with 3 very active little boys and I'm still surprised that they didn't kick us out! I guess when you have a cart full of clothes they want you to stay...

8. Went to the mall and dinner for Samantha's birthday. She is so sweet and she is absolutely adorable!

9. Drove to Heber City to pick up Caleb from the deer hunt. Being the mean parents that we are we made him come home so he wouldn't miss too many days of school.

10. Drove home and just about kissed the ground! I was so sick of driving!

***Not a very exciting 10 on Tuesday but I'm so dang TIRED! For archival purposes only this week!***

No comments: