Sunday, August 3, 2008

I've gotten my closure...

Now I can go on with my life, LOL! I'm finished reading Breaking Dawn. I went to a midnight release party (which included an awesome girls night out, see pic below.) and then came home to read. In the first 1/2 hour of reading I got sick. So I stopped reading and went to bed. The next morning I got up before everyone in my house and started reading. Because I was sick, my family just let me veg out. Never in my whole life have I been so happy to be sick! I sat on the couch, curled up with a box of kleenex, and read all day long! It was awesome. I finished at ten o'clock last night, took some Nyquil(not sure how to spell that) and went to bed. My hubby is very happy that I am done because he is soooo sick of hearing about "those stupid books." He just doesn't get it!

Oh, and ironically enough, when I was talking to my friend Bridget tonight, she compared Allan to Jacob. So maybe that's where my preference to Jacob comes from. HAHAHA





What else did I do this weekend, let me think. Being sick, I ditched church today. I'm pretty sure that people don't want me there sniffling and sneezing on them. Then again, I haven't been to church in a while. I really hate the one o'clock time slot. I have a really hard time sitting around waiting to go to church. So I don't go. I'm really not sure why. Anyone have any suggestions that will inspire me to get back on track? I really like my ward so what the heck? Can you feel the guilt pouring through your computer screen? I'll probably snap out of my church ditching eventually.

Well, that's it for this weekend recap. Not very exciting but hey, they can't all be awesome, right?

3 comments:

Nat Nat said...

Ugh I don't even have the book yet. BOO HOO We went camping this weekend that keept my mind off it. (kind of) hahaha Jealous of your girls night out, not that you are sick. yucky! Sorry that's no fun.

And as for church ditching... hum... don't know. I am so tired on sunday mornings and I can't ever seem to make it to sacrament meeting. So let me know the secret when you find it. LOL

Wendi said...

Sorry about you getting sick. I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Stop by anytime.

I love your blog background! It looks so nice.

Glad you got to at least overlap being sick with having a good book to read!

Kasey and Broden said...

I was looking for you at church too! Sorry you were sick! Thanks again for letting Broden come over and swim. He kept talking about how cool your pool was.