Today Caleb started the 3rd grade. He was so funny about it, you know, like too cool for school. His teacher is Miss Hollaway (I'm told by Caleb that the "Miss" part is very important) and she seems really nice. I asked him how his day was when he got home and he said "it was just like last year but in a different class". Hmmm, I guess that's a good thing, right?
He is so cute. Can you beleive we have 3rd graders?! And about the 21 comment you look just as good so I guess we are both 21!! That is the story I am sticking with if anyone askes!
What a good-looking kid! I love all his expressions! Talia just had "Treasure-Hunt Time" yesterday with her teacher and she officially starts kindergarten today! Aaahh! I can't believe it!
Oh, I wish they'd keep that "excited about school" feeling as they get older! I am so jealous of your fabulous Desert Landscape! Your pics look like they were posed at some gorgeous photo site... and that's just home isn't it??? GORGEOUS!!
Yiiiiaaaaa yayaya...Caleb smaleb... Get your butt up her and give me a yard. HOLY CRAP! That is looking sooooo good. You need to take more pictures and send to me. I LOVE LOVE IT!!
Thou shalt not covet Amy's yard... thou shalt not covet Amy's yard... me chanting....
I'm the mom of two adorable, sweet, crazy, lovable boys. I've been married for forever to the love of my life. I'm a stay at home mom who believes organized people are just too lazy to go and look for things. I'm married to a pilot, we own our own company and I volunteer at my kids school. Alot. Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you :)
5 comments:
He is so cute. Can you beleive we have 3rd graders?! And about the 21 comment you look just as good so I guess we are both 21!! That is the story I am sticking with if anyone askes!
What a good-looking kid! I love all his expressions!
Talia just had "Treasure-Hunt Time" yesterday with her teacher and she officially starts kindergarten today! Aaahh!
I can't believe it!
Back to the old grind... Happy First day of School Caleb! Did you ever find out what was up with Caleb? Is he doing alright health wise now?
Oh, I wish they'd keep that "excited about school" feeling as they get older! I am so jealous of your fabulous Desert Landscape! Your pics look like they were posed at some gorgeous photo site... and that's just home isn't it??? GORGEOUS!!
Yiiiiaaaaa yayaya...Caleb smaleb... Get your butt up her and give me a yard. HOLY CRAP! That is looking sooooo good. You need to take more pictures and send to me. I LOVE LOVE IT!!
Thou shalt not covet Amy's yard... thou shalt not covet Amy's yard... me chanting....
Post a Comment