Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Tell All~ Caleb's SEP Conference


Whew, am I glad that is over! Does anyone else get anxious whenever they have to meet with their kids teachers? It seriously makes me a wreck. Maybe it just because my child is Caleb. He really likes to test boundaries with teachers (and parents and adults and coaches and friends, basically everyone!) and make them crazy. So I feel guilty. But its just his personality, he is sometimes just difficult! But he makes up for it with his charm and his wit. So for the most part, its an even trade.

And this year was no different than the last! He is pushing the limits and the teacher was trying to figure out what the deal is. So I told her to just nip it in the bud and do whatever the discipline plan is. And if it gets out of hand to call me because we back up the punishment at home with taking away privileges and grounding and whatever else I can think of at the time. It is exhausing, really it is!

But most of the time, (at least 90%!) Caleb is a great kid! He has the best sense of humor and he is really smart and he is a joy to have. Anyone who knows Caleb knows what an awesome kid he is. We love you, bud!

2 comments:

Nat Nat said...

He is a great kid! And such a doll. He is so much like Garyn. I am interested to see what this year brings at our house.

Nat Nat said...

You have been tagged: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag five other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.