
I confess~
- I just yelled at my son "Stop wearing girl clothes, YOU ARE A BOY!!!"
- I drink Diet Pepsi for breakfast.
- I hate the gym. I only go because my goal is to be able to wear a bikini by my pool (not anyone elses, that would be wrong to blind people with my abundance of stretch marks.)
- I've had the flu for over a week now and it's pissing me off. The upside? I don't have to go to the gym because I can't stop coughing.
- My life could change in huge ways this week. Not sure how I'm feeling about it yet.
- I've spent the past few weeks trying to keep the stress off my hubby's back. It would be super rad if his parents and siblings would do the same. It's very irritating that one person can undo all the work I've done in the past few week in one phone conversation.
- Maybe this is why they think I'm a b*tch.
- I'm not really though.
- Most of the time.
- I cleaned out my closet. I filled 4 large boxes with clothes and shoes. It still looks anything but bare.
- I might have an addiction to shopping.
- But I only buy things when they're on sale so that justifies it in my head.
- USPS dropped off clothes from Macy's Tuesday. A hot pink velour hoodie and pants with rhinestones. I love it. It was less that $15.00 for both. See? Totally justifiable.
- Fed Ex also dropped off a box from Cutsey Girl. 2 pairs of super cute boots, 1 pair of sandals, and some darling flats. $40.00 for everything. How could I NOT buy them when they're that cheap?
- My husband loves me anyway. Mostly because he has as many, if not more, clothes and shoes that I do.
Want to confess? Head over to Mamarazzi's blog and check it out!

8 comments:
Love your confessions. Sounds like you found some rad deals.
Where is he getting girl clothes anyway?
My niece moved in. For some reason, he's obsessed with her shoes. It's freaking me out! If he didn't talk about girls constantly, I might be worried...
Great confessions! I did a lot of shopping this week, but my weakness is mostly books, and I spent a bunch on my daughter too. I didn't buy any clothes even though my closet mocks me everytime I open it cuz it's so bare.
Great confession. Hope your possible changes are for the better...
Enjoy your new goodies :)
I get boxes from Amazon at least once a week. I feel ya on the shopping...and let's not even talk about closets. I could clothe a small country. I should clothe a small country. Putting that on my list of to-dos.
Changes?? Hmmmm. YOu shouldn't leave us guessing like that. You know our imaginations will be running wild. ;)
Hope you have a good weekend!
I love clothes but every time I buy them online I have to return them. It's that whole "I'm not a perfect size 4" thing I've got going.
Oh well!
LOVE your confessions...diet pepsi for breakfast, sounds right to me.
Amy how can i get you to join my bloggy revolution and enable your email?
you do know that when you leave a comment on someone's blog that they get an email notification and a lot of bloggers (ME) like to keep the conversations going, sometimes, via email. unless your email is enabled we get a "no-reply comment" when we hit reply. shocking! did you know this?
you can fix it if you want to.
go to your dashboard, click edit profile, click the show email box, click save profile.
easy peasy.
Amy you are awesome! Love your update!
Post a Comment