There were lots of tears last night. Well, on my part anyway. Carson has been begging me to cut his hair off so he can have a "faux hawk" like Caleb. I kept telling him to ask dad if he can because I KNEW that Allan would never let him cut it off. HA! That wasn't a very smart plan because dad relented last night and told him to do what he wants. I usually believe that kids can choose to do what they want with their hair, after all it's their hair. But I LOVE Carson's hair. We haven't cut it this short since he was one. So I got my nerve up, with tears streaming down my face, and cut all his beautiful hair off.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Look at all the HAIR!!!
Who knew it was possible to give birth to twins 5 years apart?!
Well, I may be traumatized but Carson is THRILLED! And since all I want is for my kids to be happy, I guess I can sacrifice his fabulous hair for his happiness.
2 comments:
Ohhhh those beautiful locks on the floor...... nooooo......... I'm glad he's happy, but I would have been sad too!!!
Seriously! He looks like...old! It's crazy! He is just so handsome though! Cute boys! :D
Post a Comment