Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

My husband spoils me.  Two days before Christmas he brought me home a present.  It was in a HUGE box and he told me it was an appliance for the kitchen.  I'd been hinting that I wanted a new camera for MONTHS because mine was taking blurry pictures (I'm pretty sure it's operator error).  He only lasted about 2 hours after he brought it home and he had me open it.  So I opened up the box and not only had he bought me a new camera, he'd bought me a Nikon D90!  Now for those of you who don't know cameras, this camera is beyond the top of the line for a novice like me.  I LOVE IT!!!



 The Christmas lights this year.  Not very exciting but I'm pretty thrilled that we actually got them up.  
 Christmas Eve dinner with the Goeser side.
 That's our niece Lizzy.  She's our miracle baby.  She was born at 28 weeks and she fought tooth and nail to survive!  She's now a happy, healthy 3 year old.  Behind her is Raul, Malinda's husband.  It was tough to celebrate Christmas without Malinda.  She is missed every day...
 Allan's dad made us DVD's of Christmases past.  It was fun to relive old memories!
 Grandma and Grandpa let the kids open their presents and they were so excited!  
 Carson was excited to get a soccer ball from grandma and grandpa!
 The cool soccer skills thing (can't remember it's technical name).
 Caleb and Carson in their Christmas PJ's.  Caleb is sporting Phineas and Ferb and Carson got How to Train Your Dragon.
 Cool soccer tricks!!!
 Following the Santa Tracker on google earth.  The boys sat in front of the laptop forever!
Carson left out magic reindeer food.  Those reindeer forgot to eat it when they were are our house that night but they stopped by in the morning and ate it during their trek back to the North Pole.  Carson kept saying that it was Cooper that ate it but I KNOW it was the reindeer!
SANTA WAS HERE!!!  And I think he might have went overboard...
Both of my boys asked for Pugg goals.  Yes, there are addicted to soccer.  Thanks for asking.
Caleb got a lot of riding gear.  He is a little pro on his 4 wheeler so I thought I'd better add some fashionable gear when he rides.  C'mon, I don't have any girls so I accessorize my boys whenever possible!!!
And he also got a lot of Fox shirts.  They were cheap and so am I.
Gotta love Sponge Bob.  Well, I don't but the rest of the fam does.
OH MY GOSH!!! ITS TOY STORY 3!!!  Those are his exact words that he yelled as he jumped up and down. 
Have you tried the Kinect yet?  I'm not gonna lie, it's waaay cooler than my Wii.
More riding gear. He's one happy boy.  I'm also loving that he's wearing his New England Patriots beanie while he opens his presents.
I finally got a picture of the two of them together!  Cute little monsters.
He loves BYU.  This must come from his Tribett genes.  
Carson loves the Dallas Cowboys!  It's because his mama brainwashed  taught him right!
The boys ended up with 100 silly bands each.  I'm sure their teachers love me right now.
The coolest 10 year old ever!  I just love this kid!
Allan opening his home theater system. Doesn't look very surprised does he?  Yes, he knew about it but I told him he couldn't open it until Christmas.  I'm meaner than he is.
He got the Princess Bride.  That smile is all about something we did when we were teenagers.  But I'm not telling! 
Allan likes the San Francisco 49er's.  At least he's loyal!  However, he I think he's really a closet Eagles fan.
The new bike.  This kid goes through a bike every year!  He had a choice to get either a new bike or a PSP and he chose the bike.  I'm completely impressed.
Carson playing Kinectimals.  Have I told you how cool the Kinect is?
I just love this kid.  He is all personality!
Caleb playing Kinect Sports.  
He's playing soccer.  Shocking, isn't it?!
Seriously, the Kinect is freaking awesome.
Carson doing a header!
And it's on!  Like Donkey Kong!
No, Caleb doesn't go easy on him. 
Not really sure what he's doing but I'm assuming there's a soccer ball somewhere in the vicinity. 
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife!  Caleb has an unnatural obsession with this song. Thanks for the RAD shirt Stacha~
Speaking of RAD shirts, Stacha also got Carson a Pirates of the Caribbean shirt.  Even cooler, it's for the soon to be released POTC: On Stranger Tides.   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298650/ for more POTC info :)

We had an AMAZING Christmas!  The boys were thrilled with all their presents, I was thrilled that they followed the "You don't get up until the sun is up" rule.  Last year I was woke up every hour, on the hour from 3 am on.  So the fact that they waited until 7 am was bliss.  


We spent the rest of Christmas packing for our next sand dunes trip.  Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

Hopie said...

Fun!!!!

Mamarazzi said...

looks like such a fun Christmas, i am super jealous over your camera...so cool!