Our Christmas card for the year. I was REALLY short on time this year so I used Wal-Mart's Christmas card template. The sucky part? They don't let you have a digital copy of your card so I had to take a picture with my camera. Anyway, Merry Christmas!!!
Our "pretty" Christmas tree. This is in the formal living room so it is only there for looks. Not a functional tree. AT ALL!!! Can't even open presents in here, the room is too small!
The solution? Our "family" tree. I love this tree, it has all our decorations that actually mean something. The heirloom ornaments, the homemade by the kids ornaments, and my other favorites that I've collected through the years. This is in our family room, where there is actually room to open presents.
My Christmas Village. I love it!!!
Santa flew a helicopter and landed at our school! It was awesome!
This is Nadine Whimmer from KSL News. She flew in to encourage kids to keep reading through their reading program.
Santa REALLY needs some cookies, don't you think?!Rocking the "Santa Baby" look...
Our fabulous PTO. We created mischief and mayhem throughout the school when we handed out gifts to the teachers for Christmas. The teachers had a wish list for their classrooms and we made some of their wishes come true! It was a lot of fun :)
Caleb's gingerbread stadium. It's Rio Tinto Stadium :)
He has Santa and snowmen as the players. Sour Patch Kids as goalies. And a marshmallow as a soccer ball. He TOTALLY cracks me up!!! To say soccer is an obsession in his world would be an understatement.








1 comment:
sooooooo jealous of your village!!
Post a Comment