However,I was feeling pretty good when I decided to do this tag because I had been cleaning all week long. Then I looked at the pictures and CRAP!! It's not looking so clean...LOL!
1. Dream Vacation...
I have a confession. I love everything Disney. Cheesy I know, but don't you just love the feeling in the air when you are at Disneyland? Everyone is happy to be there. My kids are completely thrilled the whole time. Disney Rocks!! We try to go at least once a year. Caleb has actually been more than 10 times. We went there for our honeymoon. And I must confess that Disneyland is more fun without the kids! But what I really, really, really want to do is go on a Disney Cruise! We are just waiting for the kids to get older...
I know, I'm a loser.

2.Self Portrait-
YIKES! OK, I know that I'm not a very photogenic person. Almost every picture taken of me is very scary. Sorry you had to see me like this...

3. What are the kids doing right now?
So its noon and the kids are still in their pj's. Why, you may ask? Because mom has been on the computer all morning trying to make a stupid CD so that she could be inspired to clean the playroom. This process took way too much time and I inevitably ended up reading blogs between my frustrating CD process. Oh and have you heard the new lead singer for Journey? He's awesome. I visited you tube this morning too because my brother told me that I had to go and check him out. Seriously, I need to go on an Internet diet. But on the upside, the playroom is clean, for today anyway!

4.Closet
This is my closet. I just cleaned it this week. Except for the shoes, I forgot to organize them. Whoops! My bad.


5.Favorite room-
This is my office, craft room, scrapbook room all rolled into one! It is my happy place. I had just mopped the floors so everything was on the tables, counter tops, well, basically where it would fit and not be on the floor! I have been decluttering my office and boy do I have alot of crafty stuff! But, I can't throw away too much because I might need it! Plus, if you saw my blog about my wreath, you would understand why I can't throw anything away! Issues, I have issues.

6.Favorite shoes
I totally love all my flip flops, that is pretty much all I wear all spring, summer and fall. But I really, really love these shoes. They are comfy, I can wear them out to dinner or to church. Besides, who doesn't love an awesome wedge? I'm sure that they are probably not one of the latest trends but I'm not gonna give them up until they fall apart!

7. Laundry room-
Also known at my house as laundry land. I live in laundry land when I'm not in Crazyville.

8.Bathroom
Technically, this is the half bath. But it is the most used bathroom in the house. It is also the one that gets cleaned the most. I have 2 boys, three when count the hubby and I often wonder if they actually miss on purpose because it is fun to watch me clean it up. Boys are gross.

9.Sink
I actually had washed the dishes this morning before my computer addiction moments. However, I probably should have ran the garbage disposal. It would have made the picture so much prettier.

1. Fridge
Well, not too many interesting things here. I have to go grocery shopping though. No milk is almost a crime at my house. But as long as we have Diet Pepsi, Diet Pepsi Jazz and Diet Dr. Pepper, the world will keep spinning.

6 comments:
awesome photo tag! way to go! you are beautiful! what are you talking about? GREAT PICTURE OF YOURSELF! and hello! nice tan legs/feet! totally cute shoes. and love your office/craft/scrapbooking room!
and holy giant fridge! WOW!
way to go!
I have to be honest. If I did this tag I would find it very hard not to clean everything first...so I guess I can't play 'cause we all know I'd cheat! I have to tell ya, you have very cute feet! Love the shoes too. They look great on you. :)
Amy, Hi from Georgia... it is Kasey (Blatter) I am such a blogger stocker. I came across your blog and had to leave a comment. Your boys are getting so big. We are coming to St. G the end of this month for Broden's baptism we will have to get the boys together. I am excited that you have a blog so I can stock you more :)
I love it Amy! I'm sorry to hear that you are moving! Have you checked out Toquerville? We actually just put an offer on a lot over there! Look into it! It would be nice to have some neighbors I know! Ha ha ha!
Nice! I love the pictures your fridge is way to clean! Can't believe you picked those shoes over your usual flip flops. LOL I am not playing since I am sitting in my office working and the kids are all asleep and that would just be boring and also because this mess does not need to be seen by all. Hope you are having fun I am in withdrawl. I haven't talked to ya for like days. boo hoo! That is what I hate about summer.
forgot to say your self portrait looks supper totally fabulouse and you are always ultra cute and you don't need to do an internet diet but if you do I want to too cuz I need to and I have to get healthy. Oh and I am going to take a picture of my wreath today cuz it is supper totally fabulous and ulra cute too just like you. :) Heart Ya!
Post a Comment