In September we're going on a cruise! YAY! I'm so excited I could scream, but I won't. We are just doing a short, cheapie cruise but hey, a cruise is a cruise. We've never been on a cruise before so we decided to take a short one just to see how it goes. Our itinerary is: leave from LA, go to San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada and then back to LA. Our friends Nate and Andrea are going with us for sure and a few other couples might come too. Want to come too? Just give me a call and I'll give you all the details!
As for other news, there might be an offer on our house already! It has been on the market less than a week! I'm freaking out! I thought it would take at least a year to sell. I'm not ready to let go yet. I really love this house and now that its reality, I'm ready to just stay here! I know, I can't have it both ways but it makes me sad just to think about it.
And completely off the topic, I have apparently taught Carson some swear words. He walked up to Caleb and told him that he was going to kick his a$$. And he got in trouble the other day and asked me if I was going to kick his a$$. He also says holy sh**. Whoops! My bad. And I'm not going to quit swearing but I don't think my 3 year old should be! I try not to make a big deal out of it because I think if I get after him, he will just do it more. And it probably doesn't help that I laugh most of the time that he does it, either. I really try hard not to laugh but its so hard! But Caleb swore too and now he is the swearing police so Carson will probably catch on that its not OK to swear, right?
I'm still hating my decluttered house. I can't find ANYTHING!! It all got a place and now I don't know where any of my stuff is. I can't find Caleb's scout manual and its driving me nuts! I know now that I will never be an organized person. Clean, yes. Organized, no way. Never in a million years.
I'm also not sleeping too well. I will go days without a good nights rest. It is making me crazy! I'm thinking it has to do with summer and all the crazy hours we are keeping around here. During the school year we have a pretty set schedule. However, I hate schedules. But apparently, schedules help me to sleep.
Is anyone else so excited about the upcoming release of Breaking Dawn? I went to brunch (I said brunch to my hubby and he called me a snob, LOL) with my friends the other day and it was all we could talk about. Plus, my friend Emma had the opportunity to go to Forks, Washington and she was telling us all about it. Seriously, what is it about these books that suck you in? I love them! Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? I am Switzerland, I love them both! But I think I love Jacob just a little bit more than Edward. I prefer warm and fuzzy to cold hard granite. Just my opinion, though!
I'm getting very excited for the start of school, even though its still a month away. I have already done most of my school shopping except for a few small things. Caleb will be in the 3rd grade and a few weeks after, Carson will start preschool. Holy crap! How did my kids get so big so fast?
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

3 comments:
Team Edward!!!!!
I heart these books also!! I like both Edward and Jacob. I am so glad you will be able to come to the baptism! The train tracks are right behind our house. I was glad they turned out good.
And about me thinking that was you in the pool, you do look GREAT!! :)
i am so excited about breaking Dawn! can't wait! I'm more team Edward, but could have Switzerland leanings. actually i think i'd freak if she picked Jacob. but i can see why she would pick jacob, i just don't want her to.
Post a Comment