Friday, July 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn Countdown!!



***EDIT!!*** I just want to clarify my position on the Edward/Bella/Jacob triangle! LOL, I'm a nerd! OK, I might love Jacob just a little more than Edward but I know that Bella and Edward are meant to be together! And I'm totally OK with them living their happily forever after. However, if Jacob doesn't get his own happily ever after (I have friends that think he will be killed off) I'm going to be MAD!

2 comments:

{sheree} said...

I can't wait to start reading this series! I think I will start it after the move, when things settle down.

Marylynn said...

I just got done reading the third book and I use to want Bella and Edward together the whole time but now I think I do like Jacob a little better. I can't wait until next week when the book comes out I told Branon that we have to go to SLC just to go get it. Carson looks so cute with lipstick!! Yea I finally got a blog.