The pages and pictures are so cute. I know you put a lot of effort into this party so glad it turned out for you. Sorry you were all sick for it though. UGH LIFE!
I'm the mom of two adorable, sweet, crazy, lovable boys. I've been married for forever to the love of my life. I'm a stay at home mom who believes organized people are just too lazy to go and look for things. I'm married to a pilot, we own our own company and I volunteer at my kids school. Alot. Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you :)
2 comments:
Happy Happy birthday Kaleb...looks like you had an awesome party. Amy your a saint to let 20 kids party at your house. Your one great mom!!
The pages and pictures are so cute. I know you put a lot of effort into this party so glad it turned out for you. Sorry you were all sick for it though. UGH LIFE!
Post a Comment