
Caleb's Ivins soccer team took first place! The did so awesome this season, winning every game but one. But Caleb had the flu that game, so that one doesn't count, right, LOL. But the best part is that they played that same team in play-offs and beat them 5-4. It was a great game, with all the excitement that an 7 & 8 year old team can offer. WAY TO GO COUGARS!!

2 comments:
way to go Caleb! I'm loving the hair Amy, he looks like the kid off of "meet the robinsons" Congrats on the baptism too! Kids grow up way too fast!
He is looking very excited and happy there. Looks like he was had a fun season. Glad he had such a positive experiance this year.
And you may be looking forward to a break from all the soccer run around, but I have to say you haven't complained half as loud as I do when my kids are in sports. I get so sick of all the hauling and entertaining the littler ones.
Post a Comment