Friday, August 19, 2011

First day of school 2011












Well, it happened.  Both of my kids are gone all day long to school.  It makes me so sad!  I feel lonely.  Stupid, huh?  But I'm sure I'll get used to it.  And then I'm sure I'll love it.  RIGHT??!!

They were both so excited.  Caleb is at an intermediate school, which means he now has 6 different teachers and has to change classes and EVERYTHING!  He wouldn't even let me take him to school on the first day! I get it, your a big kid.  But REALLY?!  Needless to say, I cried after he left.

Carson started 1st grade and all I got was a BYE MOM!  No tears, no nothing!  At least he let me take him to school.  And then I went home and cried again.

I don't know how these people have gotten so big but I really wish they'd knock it off!  Next thing I know, I'll be sending them to college...

No comments: