Tuesday, June 7, 2011

35? Really? But I don't feel that OLD!!!

Well, this birthday really snuck up on me.  Today I turn 35 but I feel like I should still be in my twenties.  I remember thinking in my teenage years how OLD 35 sounded.  But honestly?  I still feel great.  True, I'm a little creakier in the joints but other than that, I feel better now than I did in my twenties.  Having babies was much harder on my body than being in my 30's!  So I guess I'll count my blessings and be grateful that I feel so great :)


3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

And you look fabulous which has to help. Happy birthday

Angie Brewster said...

Amy, Amy, Amy-- didn't anyone tell you that 35 is the new 25? You've got YEARS to go until you are "old". :)

Petersen's said...

I miss seeing you around! I hope you had an awesome birthday! Don't be afraid to stop by and say hi! :D