Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So I suck and didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving this year.  Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that I didn't take any last year either.  I'm not one to take pictures of people shoveling food in their mouthes, I guess!  That's my father-in-law's specialty.  For the first few years of my relationship with my hubby, every picture he took of me, I was shoving food down my throat.  It's become a family joke.  "Hey dad, I'm eating!  Better get your camera out!"  I would post pictures but that was back in the days before digital camera's were used regularly.

Anyway, better luck next year!!!

On Friday, while all you crazy black Friday people spend your day shopping, we spend our day at the Dixie Invitational Tournament.  His soccer team plays 5 games in 2 days, it's insanity at its finest.  But it's also a total blasty-blast!  We spend lots of time with our soccer family and that makes for a GREAT time!

We pretty much froze to death but it was all worth it in the end because they took home the gold medal!!!  :)

 Fighting for the ball!
 Getting ready to take that beautiful pass and make something of it!!!
 Caleb, turning the speed on!  He throws his head back and then you just see a green blur...
 Passing the ball to Cole...
 The coldest game EVER!!!
 Getting ready to take that ball down for a goal!!!
 Getting his medal from the worlds best coach, Kasey Cottam and Dixie Tournament organizer extraordinaire Teresa Ortiz.
 SC CREW!!!
 We're #1!
 Kasey and Caleb :)
 All that hard work pays off!  Good job Caleb!
 Caleb and his awesome friend Patrick.  Patrick moved away this summer but he came back and played on the team for the tournament.  He is such a GREAT kid.  I wish I could steal him but his parents would know and then come take him back...
Caleb's gold medal :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Way to go, Caleb! I wish football/baseball didn't collide so much with soccer. I love watching boys play soccer...or any sport, I guess. :)