These are the bumper stickers that are on our trailers :) The shiny, glittery red one is for my trailer. The blue one is on our camp trailer. They make me happy!
Funny!!!! When I was growing up, we had "Pete's Nut Hut" on the back of our camp trailer!!!! It actually LOOKED like the ones on your stickers!!!! Fun, fun!!!
I'm the mom of two adorable, sweet, crazy, lovable boys. I've been married for forever to the love of my life. I'm a stay at home mom who believes organized people are just too lazy to go and look for things. I'm married to a pilot, we own our own company and I volunteer at my kids school. Alot. Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you :)
1 comment:
Funny!!!! When I was growing up, we had "Pete's Nut Hut" on the back of our camp trailer!!!! It actually LOOKED like the ones on your stickers!!!! Fun, fun!!!
Post a Comment