Thursday, November 11, 2010

Every day should be thank a vet/soldier day!!!

This past April, my brother eloped with his fiancée to Vegas.  Well, they eloped but the coolest part is that they invited Allan and I to go with them to be their witnesses :)

Brent and Kerina went to high school together and reconnected via Facebook while my brother was serving in Iraq.  Kerina and I also met on Facebook while talking about lipstick and diet soda and confusing Brent throughly.  We have been sisters ever since!

Anyhow, I have to say I was VERY impressed by how many people came up to Brent and thanked him for serving our country.  I asked Brent if that happened a lot and he said yes.  I think it's AWESOME that people  in our country are so appreciative of our servicemen!  

Please be sure to thank a Veteran today!  And don't forget to thank a soldier today too!  Every day should be thank a vet or soldier day!!!  And if they're with their wife, thank her too! 





2 comments:

Hopie said...

There is just SOMETHING about a man in uniform next to a beautiful bride...... STUNNING!!!!!! You're right, we need to thank them all more every, single day!!!

Mamarazzi said...

GREAT post, beautiful pics.

about the email reply...just go to your profile, click edit and enable email...easy peasy.

AND your blogging experience will be even cooler!!

LOL