When I got home from Nauvoo, Carson was sick. He had an ear infection and we got it all treated. Then Allan started getting sick. I assumed that he was getting the same thing as Carson and didn't worry about it. Then 2 days after Allan got sick, I got sick too. Now when I say that I got sick, I mean I GOT SICK!! and so did poor Allan. After 5 days of being sick, Allan went to Instacare and they gave him antibiotics. The next day my Dr.'s office called me in some antibiotics too. However, I think that we might have had the H1N1 virus first, and then gotten a secondary upper respiratory infection. They don't test you here for it because its so commonplace. And my kids didn't get what we had and I think its because they have had the H1N1 vaccination. So its all a mystery to me! But whatever it is, I've gotten my trash kicked by it! So I've been home, wallowing in misery for 8 days now. So send me some sympathy, would ya?
Oh and I forgot to mention that Caleb is sick now but he doesn't have the same thing we had. Weird, huh?!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

2 comments:
I'm soooo glad you vaccinated your kids. We couldn't, the injectable vaccine was available the day Tyler was tested (which came out positive). I would give ANYTHING to not have my kids go through THAT. You can appreciate what I did with my 2 being as sick as you have been. I am so sorry. Our doctor will still test if you get in withing 48 hours of showing symptoms. After that, they can't do Tamiflu, so there's no reason to test. I hope you get feeling better. My heart goes out to you and your sweet husband :(
Oh, ICKY! I'm sorry you've been so sick. NOT FUN! Especially because moms can't ever be sick. You still have to be MOM. Hope it's all clearing up soon.
Post a Comment