
Now here's how I got suckered into getting a dog in the first dang place:
Allan: We need a dog. Boys need a dog. Our family needs a new member and we are not having anymore kids.
Amy: Duh, I would cry for the entire 9 months if I got pregnant again. Anyway, the only kind of dog I want is a Bulldog and they are like $2500.00 and I will NOT pay that much money for a dog. Besides, we just watched Marley and Me. How can you still want a dog? I will never be able to have that happen to me!
Allan: If I find a Bulldog that is affordable would you let us get one?
Amy: Sure (because I've looked for a "clearance puppy" before and bulldogs are all 2500.00 online)
That was on Saturday. Allan has done his research...
Allan: Hey babe! We're getting a puppy!
Amy: No we're not! I don't want a dog!
Allan: But I found a bulldog and he's not 2500.00. Hurry, come look!
Amy: Whatever!! We are not getting a dog.
So I went and looked at the pictures and guess what?! We're getting a dog!
I'm a SUCKER!
We pick up the dog this weekend.

2 comments:
How is it going so far? We got another dog and he is already house train so it's nice put it is like having another kid that's making me go insane!
Caden is sooo jealous! He wants a dog something fierce but having no yard where we live I told him that was impossible.
Your puppy is so cute! You're going to love it...and hate it sometimes...but mostly love it.
Post a Comment