Monday, April 20, 2009

Introducing Cooper!





OK so I think we hit the puppy jackpot! He is quite possibly the mellowist animal on the face of the earth, which of course I find completely endearing. We take him outside to play, he will play with the kids for a few minutes and then he's done. He lays down on the ground and just stops. We have to coerce him to come back in the house. Or he just gives us that pitiful puppy face and we pick him up and bring him in. Then he just flops over and falls asleep. For, like, HOURS! Then he's up and the whole process starts over. It's pretty awesome. I was praying for the most inactive, non-puppy-like dog in the world and it seems like I got him! The boys love him, they constantly are playing with him. He especially like to chase after the ball when Caleb's practicing soccer. He has Allan wrapped around his paw. Guess who's getting up at night with Cooper? Not me! Allan has been getting up with him. It kind of rocks, I'm not gonna lie! He is a great addition to the family, he fits right in!

1 comment:

kidquotes said...

Cooper looks like he's doing well! I'm really happy for you! Sometime in the next week or two i'll get you set up on our puppy blog, and i'll also get together all the pictures of Cooper when he was with us to send to you.
I told Kylie (our daughter who loved him so much) about how he's doing and his new name...She thought for a minute and then said, "Cooper-dog to the rescue!" It kindof cracked me up.
Sara