We had our first ever Pinewood Derby. I'm really glad that Allan wanted to be in charge of this project because I'm really clueless about this scouting stuff. Maybe that's why they fired me from my scouting job (I really don't blame them, I sucked at it!) Caleb went online and picked out a design and then Allan and Uncle Anton cut it out and did whatever it is that you do to make a car. Then Caleb picked out the paint and decals and I just let him go for it! We helped him with the basics but he really designed the whole thing. He ended up placing 2nd in most of his races but he placed 1st in one of the races. He got the award for the best design for his car.



Yay for me! I remembered Easter again! I have forgotten Easter several times throughout my time as a mom but I was on top of it this year.



Caleb's random funny face....

LOVE IT!!
1 comment:
I GROANED out loud when I started your post.... I have almost a year left before the dreaded SCOUT experience!!! I am the youngest of 6 girls and don't have a freaking clue about scouts!!! Thank goodness I have a husband that did it all. But I still can't help holding my breath!!!
Post a Comment