Monday, November 24, 2008

What I've been up to.

Well, lets see. I'll start with the most recent event. I'm pretty sure that last Monday I was bitten by a spider. And all I had was a little red mark next to my eye where I was bit until Saturday. That is when my eye started to swell. Sunday, even more swelling going on. Today, my eye is almost swollen shut. So I'm going to the Dr. in an hour because this is ridiculous! Oh, and my glands are all swollen too. Its lovely. I really should take pictures, its quite halirious!

Sunday. I refused to go to church with my freakish eye problem. No way, no how! Way too many questions will be asked and I have no answers.

Saturday. We hung Christmas lights and they look great! It makes me so happy to have pretty sparklies all over my house. I'll post pics later.

Friday. Recovery day after staying out all night for Twilight premiere.

Thursday. Had a fab Girls Night Out (GNO) to watch Twilight. Went out to a yummy dinner then went and waited in line for 3 hours to see the movie. Everyone there was so fun and friendly and it was like everyone in line was long lost friends! We all had a common bond and we just talked and giggled like teenagers.

Flash forward to the movie: I had to keep laughing because most of the women (only a few men there, they seemed to know to stay away, LOL) there were my age and they were acting like love-struck teenagers! Everyone either in love with Edward or Jacob. Giggling every time they saw them. LOVED IT! It made me feel young again. I loved the movie and could even forgive the cheesy parts (there were a few)because over all, it was really good! Go see it!

Well, I'm going to have to post more of my going-on's later because its almost time to head off to the Dr's office.

How was your weekend?
Are your Christmas lights up?
Do you hang lights every year?
Has your eye ever swelled shut?

1 comment:

Elder Larkin said...

Bryce took me to see Twilight the second night. Not as many single women this time. It was mostly couples. Every couple in line seemed to be in love, though. And I'm sure the men were only there because their significant other dragged them there. We even sat by a teen couple that was making out most of the movie. Other than watching the PDA, we loved the movie too. Can't wait for the next one.