On Carson's actual birthday, we woke up, let him open one present and then loaded up the 4 wheelers and the Rhino away we went! We went and rode in the hills by Santa Clara. Caleb even rode his own 4 wheeler for about half the trip. Then he jumped in the Rhino and Allan rode the 4 wheeler back. That night we went to a great Texas BBQ place for dinner and I totally forgot my camera. It was a lot of fun and we all came home exhausted.
Carson's new scooter
I'm 3
Aww, isn't he so handsome!
Ready to go for a ride
Caleb on the 4 wheeler
Me, Carson and Caleb in my Rhino
Allan in my Rhino
OK, that was Friday. On Saturday, we had a wedding reception in our backyard! It was actually alot of fun when its not your own wedding. Our friends had a daughter getting married and asked us if they could have the reception in our yard. We said yes. The rest is history! The best part of it all was that all of their friends were my friends so I spent all evening socializing, I even danced. Oh no, wait, the best part was that Allan took the 2 kids and went camping and then I spent the whole evening socializing! It was a blast and I'm so glad that we did it. And thanks to all my awesome friends who made me dance! Mindy, that offer still stands. Anything you want. Just no video of me dancing! HAHA, good times! Oh and I forgot to take pictures, I know, its shocking!
And then the following Saturday we had a combined birthday party for both Carson and I. It was my actual birthday so we celebrated together! Ok, I really didn't do much celebrating, I did do a lot of cooking... We invited a bunch of family and friends over and we did lots of swimming. The kids had a great time. I did too once I finally got out of the kitchen!
Opening presents
Swimming
Chalk art

2 comments:
Oh sounds like the birthday's and the wedding were very fun. I wish I could've come for the wedding. And boy does that pool look nice! Your yard really is beautiful. Happy Birthday Amy!
Awesome. You have all the fun. I know you don't think it but you are as much a party planner as me and you have so much energy and organization. How do you do it? Do tell and send me some!
Post a Comment