Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I have a YARD! Whoo-hoo!!













I'm so happy! I love that I can finally send my boys outside and they won't come in covered in dirt and mud. Allan and our guys have worked so hard on our yard and now all their hard work has paid off. I will be planting a garden for the first time in 3 years. I love homegrown veggies and fruit, they just taste better.

It makes me smile to remember the reaction after we got the yard fenced in. We looked at each other and said "what are we going to do with all this yard?!" A funny reaction coming from landscapers. We planned and changed our minds so many times that its a miracle that the yard actually is done. I guess its time to move on to the next project, Allan's shop.

4 comments:

Elder Larkin said...

Amy,
It's absolutely georgous!! Will you have Allan and his workers come do something with mine now? It looks like a perfect place for a wedding! Do you do rentals?

Jana Homer said...

Okay, so I try not be jealous of other people, but I have to say... I want your yard! It will be so pretty for the Randall's wedding!! Tell the hubby good job!!

Nat Nat said...

LOVE IT! I am jealous. I know that not having a yard when we move is going to kill me. Jesse totally thinks we are going have grass planted before it gets too hot here. Should we take bets?

Cody and Mindy said...

Looks soo soo good wow!! Your yard rocks! Can I have my wedding ther too? Hey were coming for the Randall's wedding...is it really in your back yard? Do you know the exact date yet? Well either way I know we'll get to see you. Can't wait!!!