This weekend we went camping in Warner Valley. It was a BLAST! We took out Caleb, Carson, Kenzi, Kenzi's friend Jeri and Stacha(yay, she didn't have to work!!) We brought our 4 wheelers and our Rhino out and rode all weekend. We also took out Caleb's motorcycle and I don't think that he got off the thing all weekend!
On Saturday, Tia brought out Rylee and her friend Maddie and her son Colten. I took a ton of pictures because I'm not sure if Rylee and Colten have ever been dirty! Oh, to only have one kid again, remember those days? So I handed Ry Ry a shovel and taught her how to use it. In about 2 hours the little ones we COVERED in dirt! It was so cute, I couldn't stop laughing at them. Of course by this point Carson was so covered in dirt that I wasn't sure if he was even going to come clean!
At one point it got really windy so we all headed inside and played games until it calmed down. We all laughed and joked and just had a great time. I don't know if anyone has made as many Hillary Clinton jokes and Stacha and I did! Plus, Stacha actually set a record in the game "Clue" when she solved the murder on her first turn! I hadn't even rolled the dice yet! LOL It was really a great time!

4 comments:
That looks like a total blast! I hope you got dirty too!
You guys are just party animals. Looks like soo much fun...Hey invite us sometime!!
So Amy, I'm glad that you guys are having so much fun... but what about your friends the Homer's down the street!! Ha ha ha! Remember how your supposed to help the poor with your riches, well there you go. We really really like camping (hint hint!) LOL love ya amy!!
Glad you had fun! You are awesome to take you neices along with you. That would make it so much fun! I love the Carson loves the dirt!
Post a Comment