First one: Do you get a Christmas bonus?
I thought that everyone in the world got Christmas bonuses but it turns out that some companies just don't offer them anymore. Which I find very sad. We have always done Christmas bonuses for our employees. They work their butts off and they deserve to be rewarded. We even have clients who send us Christmas bonuses, which I find completely endearing. It makes us feel so appreciated!
Second one: Do you buy birthday presents for your kids friends or do you just give cash?
I used to be the cool mom who went out and bought cool presents. Now I'm the mom who runs to the ATM and gives cash. Is one better than the other? I really don't know. But I hope that I don't suck because I'm the money giving mom....
So, what do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:
Question 1 answer, YES. Jeff receives a Christmas bonus. Even when he worked for Orgill he got one. I have always received some kind of bonus whether it be money, gift cards, etc...when I had my career. However, the only bonus you get as a student is a 3 week break to recharge your batteries before the next semester.
Question 2 answer, NO you don't suck because you give cash. I too have given cash when I didn't have time to buy a gift. Kids like to receive money, then they can buy what they don't receive. But, I like to go and buy a present, just because I like to shop.
Post a Comment