SC Ivins took the silver medal in the Utah Summer Games! They played like little rock stars, I'm so proud of each and every one of them! But since this blog is about my family, the pictures are all about the awesomeness of Caleb!



























Final Tally:
Game 1: SC Ivins vs Fire FC
2-1
But only because the ref made a crap call. Even the coach from Fire FC agreed. Should have been a tie.
Game 2: SC Ivins vs So. Ut. Arsenal
3-0
Sucks to be you Arsenal. Maybe next time you cheat your butts off, you should remember that Karma will kick you in the end.
Game 3: SC Ivins vs Bombers Spartans
1-1
We were tired. We played 2 games that day. We usually beat them...
Game 4: SC Ivins vs TC United
3-0
I don't know anything about this team, they are from SLC somewhere. I can only trash talk the teams I know :)
Game 5: SC Ivins vs Fire FC
Gold Medal Game
2-4
But hey, we still ended up with the silver medal. So I'm not gonna complain at all!!!
Total points:
Ivins SC~25
Fire FC~36
Bombers Spartans~21
TC United~0
So. Ut. Arsenal~15
Yes, I know I sound bias and mean but these are my boys and I will defend them forever! They are such an amazing group of little men. They played amazing, with integrity, and they played to win. Who couldn't respect that?





1 comment:
Whohoo! Way to go, Caleb! That is an awesome medal. I don't know the TC United team...otherwise I would help you trash talk them.
Post a Comment